Monday, October 7, 2013

31 Favorite Things about Leelee - Day 7

W.W.LL.D.



Sometimes I get caught up in everything I think I'm supposed to be. Adult life gets busy, kiddo, and my mind swirls with to-do's and get-done's and holy-craps. Every once in a while, though, I've learned to take a breath, look around and think, What Would Leelee Do? Sometimes its sitting and looking out a window at the clouds. Sometimes its spinning around in a circle. Sometimes its bouncing up and down til you can't breathe anymore. Sometimes its getting extremely jiggy with it.



Often we get too caught up in achieving and run through the day on autopilot, rushing through hours and not taking notice of the actual beautiful moments in life that are passing us by. We don't take time to breathe and enjoy because we don't think we have the time. As I struggle with to become more present, I'm lucky I have you around, love. A constant reminder to just BE and enjoy.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment