Monday, October 28, 2013

31 Favorite Things about Leelee - Day 28

So, Mommy regained access to a little ancient website called MySpace today. Consult your nearest history book to learn what that was when I was a young mommy.

I stopped using it right after you were born, but not before I posted pictures of you in your first year of life. Today, I rolled around in the past and lost moments remembered (and I have the tissue to prove it).




Here is what you looked like inside my tummy. Check out that skull!


And a view from the outside. 

You were so so tiny.


But such a happy baby.


And curious.




This was your first day at a babysitter, 3 months after you were born. 
I was a wreck, but it worked out fine.


And we still were able to go on lots of adventures



Here is you and Grandpa Dave!

On a picnic in Applegate with Grandma Matthews.

To the beach with your dad!

You've always been rather stylish.




Here you are with your very first bite of rice cereal.






About a year later, you very nearly mastered it...




Sort of.

Being cute is hard work, isn't it kiddo?



God, what I wouldn't do to compare pics of you and ME at this age! A ton of our pictures got lost when I was a kid, but I still don't think I could have out-cuted you, my love.

This little walk down memory lane today has made me appreciate just have far we've come. I had no idea you would change my life like this. I had no idea I could love something so much. For all the worry and frustration and self-doubt and sliminess and loudness and messiness, I couldn't imagine the world without you. Thank you for being such an amazing creature and making my life complete.


<3

No comments:

Post a Comment