Thursday, October 10, 2013

31 Favorite Things about Leelee - Day 10

I love Love LOVE when your hilariousness catches me off guard.

Some of my Favorite Leeleeisms Lately

When I told you we may go to see Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2:
"WHAT?! Really?! Get right out of town! And go ahead into another town!"

To the missionaries that came up to our door while we were decorating for Halloween:
"Hello! Do you know what? Do you know what I got from the Dollar Tree??"  You proceeded to the car door to pull out the hula hoop we'd gotten the day before. "I got a... HOOP A LOOP!

When Timothy scratched you when you were playing with him:
"MOM! Timothy scratched me! I need a band aidge."


Capturing the LOLs

Photobomb!

Collander-hat 

NOM!


Silliness in Action

Here, we are practicing your crossing-your-eyes skills:




Your random dance moves:





And finally, something that starts off creepy, melts into hilariousness, and will humiliate in a few years. 
Kisses!



<3

No comments:

Post a Comment