Tuesday, October 22, 2013

31 Favorite Things about Leelee - Day 22

Baby, you have a sweet heart.

You care about others. You show concern when you hear a baby cry in the store. You are emphatically sorry if you injure me on accident. You don't even have to be introduced to someone to show them how much you care about them.

Even more, through hours of waiting for me to get done with homework and the patience you're developing you still present your sweetness in the form of gifts so thoughtful, I can't even...

HE'S. SO. STINKING.

 CUTE.

You made me a bookworm.

"Mom! I made you something for your homework." you said, with this fuzzy little guy hidden behind your back as you slowly walked into my room. You pulled him out and I'm pretty sure I squealed. 

And its awesome, this display of thoughtfulness, because it feels permanent. Like, from now on in your life, you're going to have empathy and compassion and legitimate consideration for others, and its probably something you won't easily lose. Hooray for YOU learning one giant lesson I was hoping to pass on to you. Yay!

<3


No comments:

Post a Comment