Monday, October 21, 2013

31 Favorite Things about Leelee - Day 21

My GLOB, do the years fly by.



 I can't count the number of times people have told me they would, but I also don't know how else to slow time down. Here are some of the ways I've developed to stall the passage of time:


  • I close my eyes when you hug me, so I actually feel them.
  • I watch you when you're not looking. Creepy, right?
  • I admire you, your face especially, when you sleep, looking for unfamiliar spots or dimples or shapes that give clues to you growing up and into your face.
  • I listen to your voice and laugh. They're slowly changing and maturing, but I still love to hear them.


I can't think of anything more I can do to stop the hurried nature of time, but these will have to work for now. While I'm super curious as to what kind of woman you're becoming, I am in no hurry to meet her.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment