Friday, October 11, 2013

31 Favorite Things about Leelee - Day 11

Nowadays, I struggle to find a balance between school work and raising you. I know I'm creating a good example for you, being studious and all, but it still feels like its too much pull and tug each way, and I constantly compare myself to the Supermom's of Facebook and torture myself reading the blogs of mommies who mop (and dry!) the floor before their brood is even awake in the morning and And AND have time to make them pancakes or omelettes before school? Who in their right mind...???

But, just as the internet is good for things that make you crazy, it is also good for bringing you back down to earth with just a simple phrase:




I know you don't have any real frame of reference as to who I'm supposed to be, and as I myself finish figuring that out, I'm learning that you don't really care. And your opinion is the most important, right? So long as I feed, clothe, nurture and genuinely care for you, as far as you know, that's enough. And it has got to start being enough for me to.















<3

1 comment:

  1. You are the super mom of facebook I compare myself to. :)

    ReplyDelete